Re: [translations] New set of Catalan translations

Il giorno mer 17 mag 2017 alle 8:33, Walter Garcia-Fontes <walter.garcia@xxxxxxx> ha scritto:
* Federico Bruni, fede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [15/05/17 15:39]:
 Patch applied and pushed.

Thanks a lot.

 BTW, I found two warnings in the logs:
 $ cat Documentation/ca/learning.splittexi.log
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Explicació dels contextos' in book notation.
 WARNING: Unable to find node 'L'ordre tweak' in book notation.

 For the first, there's no longer such a node in the notation manual:

But I see this in line 1479 of the English file fundamental.itely in
the learning directory:

Notation Reference: @ruser{Contexts explained}.

And it is true that there is no node with this name in the notation
directory in English. So isn't this an error also in the English
documentation?

Why do you think so? What did you search?
@ruser{SOMETHING} is called @ref{SOMETHING} within the notation manual.

And the node exists:

$ git grep "Contexts explained" Documentation/notation
Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely:* Contexts explained::
Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely:@node Contexts explained
Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely:@subsection Contexts explained
Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely:@ref{Contexts explained},
Documentation/notation/vocal.itely:@code{Lyrics} context, see @ref{Contexts explained}.
Documentation/notation/vocal.itely:@ref{Contexts explained},

The second one, "The tweak command", is in line 2257 in the file
changing-defaults.itely of the notation directory of the English
documents, so I don't understand the warning for this case.

 Same for the second:
[lilypond-git (translation)]$ git grep -n "L'ordre tweak" Documentation/ca/
 Documentation/ca/learning/tweaks.itely:217:* L'ordre tweak::
 Documentation/ca/learning/tweaks.itely:401:@node L'ordre tweak
 Documentation/ca/learning/tweaks.itely:574:@rusernamed{The tweak
 command,L'ordre tweak}.
Documentation/ca/learning/tweaks.itely:601:@ref{L'ordre tweak,,L'ordre
 @code{@bs{}tweak}}.  Però
Documentation/ca/learning/tweaks.itely:631:@ref{L'ordre tweak,,L'ordre
 @code{@bs{}tweak}},
 Documentation/ca/notation/rhythms.itely:331:@rusernamed{The tweak
 command,L'ordre tweak},

 The last @rusernamed link sounds wrong to me.

@rusernamed within the notation manual is not possible. It's either a @ref or @rlearning.
In this case it's @ref

You can see the error in action here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/learning/tweaking-methods.ca.html#the-single-prefix

scroll up a bit and you'll see a link:

Referència de la notació: L’ordre tweak.

which brings to a wrong URL:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/l_0027ordre-tweak

It's probably a bug with the translation infrastructure, already reported and discussed some time ago. But do not expect any fix :-)

BTW, I would avoid the use of the named macro. Why do you use it so much?