[translations] New set of Catalan translations

I'm contributing a new set of Catalan translations:

http://puna.upf.edu/Catalan_May_10-2017.zip

There are some warnings that I haven't been able to suppress, some
related to "book snippets", of the type:

WARNING: Unable to find node 'slurs' in book snippets.

and some others related to some references that I haven't translated,
where I use "@rusernamed" for instance:

WARNING: Unable to find node 'Explicació dels contextos' in book notation.

but I have:
@rusernamed{Contexts explained,Explicació dels contextos}

Can it be related to the fact that there are two nodes with the same
name?

learning/fundamental.itely:@node Contexts explained
notation/changing-defaults.itely:@node Contexts explained

I'm getting this also for a similar case:
learning/tweaks.itely:@node The tweak command
notation/changing-defaults.itely:@node The tweak command

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes