Re: [translations] New set of Catalan translations

* Federico Bruni, fede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [12/05/17 14:08]:

> After doing a three-way merge of your first patch, I see that the
> patch was based on this commit:
>
> 2c37265b2a7575157f95bbda12de17cbdfd2611b
>
> instead of the last:
>
> 0966c6ab4c54cdb23bd318a7595782858eb06658
>
> So you did not rebase against remote translation before making the

Yes, that's it. Well, I created a new set of patches after (I think) I
have a correctly rebased branch.

Now, when I ran "git format-patch origin" it created ten patches with
staff that was not created by me, only the last file contains my
patches, I checked again that my branch did not have errors when
compiling the documentation. It is here:

http://puna.upf.edu/Catalan_May_14_2017.zip

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat