Re: [translations] New set of Catalan translations

Il giorno mer 10 mag 2017 alle 16:27, Walter Garcia-Fontes <walter.garcia@xxxxxxx> ha scritto:
I'm contributing a new set of Catalan translations:

http://puna.upf.edu/Catalan_May_10-2017.zip

There are some warnings that I haven't been able to suppress, some
related to "book snippets", of the type:

WARNING: Unable to find node 'slurs' in book snippets.

This is pretty common and a known bug of the build system. You'll find lot of these in any Documentation/LANG/notation.splittexi.log

and some others related to some references that I haven't translated,
where I use "@rusernamed" for instance:

WARNING: Unable to find node 'Explicació dels contextos' in book notation.

Don't have time to test your patch now...

but I have:
@rusernamed{Contexts explained,Explicació dels contextos}

Can it be related to the fact that there are two nodes with the same
name?

learning/fundamental.itely:@node Contexts explained
notation/changing-defaults.itely:@node Contexts explained

No, IIUC @node conflicts happen only if they belong to the same manual.
For example, in the french documentation these nodes have the same names but there's no error in the respective logs:

[Documentation (master)]$ git grep -B2 "@translationof Contexts explained" fr/*
fr/learning/fundamental.itely-@node Tout savoir sur les contextes
fr/learning/fundamental.itely-@subsection Tout savoir sur les contextes
fr/learning/fundamental.itely:@translationof Contexts explained
--
fr/notation/changing-defaults.itely-@node Tout savoir sur les contextes
fr/notation/changing-defaults.itely-@subsection Tout savoir sur les contextes

I'm getting this also for a similar case:
learning/tweaks.itely:@node The tweak command
notation/changing-defaults.itely:@node The tweak command

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes