Re: [hatari-devel] Regression in 2.0.0 RC1

Le 29/10/2016 à 21:34, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
You also made a change to joystick handling ... and Closure no longer
crashes on my 10.6.8 machine ;) That callstack was really enough then :)

that's some fixes thomas committed after using gcc "sanitize" option to report out of bound accesses. Good to know it fixes your case.

Anyway, here's macOS RC2 - with the audio fix as well (I assume, just
built it from latest HEAD)

https://troed.ddns.net/f/250a7727df/?dl=1

/Troed

PS: The two extra lines at the bottom of the screen are still there

Yes, I had a look at the code and unfortunatelly I think the number of lines in the bottom border is "entangled" with some other parts ; I'd rather wait after release to have a look at this, I already planned to re-write a part of the screen rendering to separate its code more cleanly from the video emulation itself.