Re: [hatari-devel] Regression in 2.0.0 RC1

Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:

> I know from another demo that if you set start=end, then sound will be
> played (I think dma first increases start by 1 word, then compare with
> end, so you will play the whole RAM if you do that, but it's possible).

Interesting, because I don't see that (increasing before comparing) in
the GSTMCU schematic.

> Hard to test without the real HW :)

Someone with an STE (Anders? :-)) could check if the LSB of $FFFF8901
immediately goes back to 0 when start == end (== 0).

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx