Re: [hatari-devel] Regression in 2.0.0 RC1

Le 28/10/2016 à 21:22, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

I think we now have enough real STE data to be able to fix Hatari to
work with DNT intro thanks to the tests you did. I will commit a fix to
handle start=end depending on repeat value.

Hi

I applied some changes to handle start==end for both repeat cases.

I now have the same results under Hatari as the one you reported on your STE (ie no "end of frame interrupt" and no sound when repeat=off)

Thanks for reporting this issue.