Re: [hatari-devel] Re: immortal hatari

Hm.  SDL handles sound in a separate thread.  But threads go
away at the same time as the main program...

It is strange and confusing. If I find the patience I might try importing into VMWare to see if it behaves any differently with the sound on again. (I'm assuming for now it is actually sound related in some way).

BTW the hatariui launcher is working - and it didn't seem to have the same issue on termination (with sound on). However it did break in the same way if the sound menu was used. I didn't retest that case since toggling the sound hardware off in VBox but will try it also.

I haven't yet figured out how to use hatariui properly yet for debugging etc. - only tried the basic version. I see some docs on your pages I'll have to absorb some of that next.

cheers,
D.