Re: [hatari-devel] Regression in 2.0.0 RC1

Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:

> I wonder if the DMA sound doesn't output anything after a reset until
> something is really written to dma start and/or end addresses ?

Just a theory -- sadly, I don't own an STE to test this on the actual
hardware. If both start and end addresses are initialized to 0, as you
say, will the sound playback maybe stop instantly after being started,
so that no (random) sound is being played? I suppose, with enough
perseverance, one could deduce the actual behavior from the GSTMCU's
schematics, which we have now: <http://www.chzsoft.de/asic-web/>

Regards
Christian
--