Re: [hatari-devel] Mac OS X vs. bRealTimeClock

I will try to take a look at CMAKE and xib files. We need to handle the translation, example provided do not do that. I also have hard work to understand how translation work with xib files. My first try was a failure...

I know why when I tried with watch was in the repo, it made Xcode crash: when I pulled the change, it ask me for merging with my files. Something went wrong....

JP

Envoyé de mon iPad