Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Mac OS X vs. bRealTimeClock

Hi Thomas,

As far as I know I never load memory snapshots. It should just have been my old config that was read.

/Troed

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 11:42 PM, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxx> wrote:
Am Sat, 18 Jun 2016 23:34:07 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Le 18/06/2016 à 23:09, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
> > Builds. New machine types are there, realtime clock not removed but
> > greyed out. See attachment.
> >
> > Some text after "compatible" (FPU) seems cut off. Also, it seems to
> > believe my previous config was "Falcon 68000 8MHz" when I just
> > replaced the .app.
> >

> Maybe this is due to the Machine types enum that were reordered in
> main source ? If OSX app saved machine as an int, it's possible this
> doesn't match the new Machine types in includes/configuration.h

I think that could currently happen when loading memory
snapshots automatically when starting the emulator...
Troed, do you have that option enabled?
As discussed earlier, old memory snapshots are not compatible
here :-/