Re: [hatari-devel] Mac OS X vs. bRealTimeClock

Am Sun, 19 Jun 2016 15:38:43 -0500
schrieb Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Thomas,
>
> I changed the French and English NIB files with the changes you
> mentioned. I changed the text to say “Blitter in ST mode”.. Jerome
> will want to check my French translation since I used Google for the
> French text. The “compatible but slower” text has also been fixed in
> the FPU section.
>
> Here is the new version of the NIB files.
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16276054/SDLMainnib.zip

Thanks, the modification to the XML files looked fine, so I pushed
these changes to the repository now, too.

> Unfortunately, while Xcode supports XIB files, I have never been able
> to get Hatari to work with the XML-based XIB file. I have always had
> to use the NIB files in order for the OS X GUI to work.

Ok ... but ignoring XIB files for now ... what's in keyedobjects.nib
that is not in designable.nib? Do the files contain different
information or is keyedobjects.nib just a compiled version of
designable.nib? Could you maybe try to (temporarily) delete
keyedobjects.nib and check whether Xcode can regenerate it from
the designable.nib file?