Re: [hatari-devel] Mac OS X vs. bRealTimeClock

Thomas,

I downloaded the Mercurial repository from scratch and compiled Hatari. I had no problems with either the English or French NIB files. I was able to run the recently compiled Hatari without a problem.

I did look at the link you provided with the information on compiling the XIB files from CMake. I do not have time to try this right now, but I have saved the email in case no else attempts this project.

Bob C