Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Mac OS X vs. bRealTimeClock

Builds. New machine types are there, realtime clock not removed but greyed out. See attachment.

Some text after "compatible" (FPU) seems cut off. Also, it seems to believe my previous config was "Falcon 68000 8MHz" when I just replaced the .app..

Not sure what I should be looking after after changing machine type though?

/Troed