Re: [hatari-devel] Mac OS X vs. bRealTimeClock

Thomas,

I changed the French and English NIB files with the changes you mentioned. I changed the text to say “Blitter in ST mode”. Jerome will want to check my French translation since I used Google for the French text. The “compatible but slower” text has also been fixed in the FPU section.

Here is the new version of the NIB files.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16276054/SDLMainnib.zip

Unfortunately, while Xcode supports XIB files, I have never been able to get Hatari to work with the XML-based XIB file. I have always had to use the NIB files in order for the OS X GUI to work.

Bob C