Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Mac OS X vs. bRealTimeClock

Am Sun, 19 Jun 2016 18:00:18 +0200
schrieb Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Le 19/06/2016 à 16:46, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
> > Verified - this version works as expected when selecting system :)
> > Thanks Jerome.
> >
> About the RTC Clock tick: I'm not sur to understand what it should be.
> Enabled by default for some system but cannot be changed ? Enabled to
> change state for some system ? SDL Gui do not have this option anymore
> isn'it ?

The RTC option should now be removed completely. The RTC is part of the
machine type now (i.e. ST did not have an RTC, Mega-ST had one, STE did
not have one, Mega-STE had one, ...), so please delete this from the OS
X GUI, too.