Re: [hatari-devel] Mac OS X vs. bRealTimeClock

Thomas,

I changed the English and French NIB files to remove the blitter and RTC checkboxes. I also corrected the “compatible but slower” checkbox in the FPU section of the System tab. I did this by looking at the older NIB file and determined that a Control-Return had been entered between the words “compatible” and “but”. This eliminates the problem where the text was cut off in the dialog box.

If you are interested in my updates to the English and French NIB files, you can find them here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16276054/SDLMainnib.zip

The English NIB file looks good to me, but someone else will probably want to review the work as well.

Jerome,

Thank you for making the changes to the OS X GUI.

Bob C