[hatari-devel] Re: Mac OS X vs. bRealTimeClock (was: Default configuration settings)

Am Thu, 9 Jun 2016 19:11:25 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Le 09/06/2016 18:25, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
> > I'm trying to build the latest HEAD (wanting Nicolas'
> > wakestate-changes) but it fails with:
> >
> > "No member named bRealTimeClock in CNF_SYSTEM".
> >
> > New configuration things related to the Mega ST etc discussion I've
> > managed to overlook? I see where it is in _Old but not how it
> > should be picked up or what I should've configured differently.
> >
> > /Troed
>
> The problem is related to the change for configs_System_Old and the
> removal of bRealTimeClock from the System struct :
>
> static const struct Config_Tag configs_System_Old[] =
> {
>          { "nMachineType", Int_Tag, &nOldMachineType },
>          { "bRealTimeClock", Bool_Tag, &bOldRealTimeClock },
>          { NULL , Error_Tag, NULL }
> };
>
> In gui-osx/PrefsController.m, there're still 2 references to
> bRealTimeClock :
>
> ./gui-osx/PrefsController.m:    IMPORT_SWITCH(realTime,
> ConfigureParams.System.bRealTimeClock);
> ./gui-osx/PrefsController.m:    EXPORT_SWITCH(realTime,
> ConfigureParams.System.bRealTimeClock);
>
> They should be updated to use configs_System_Old instead.

No, configs_System_Old is just for the config file. For the GUI, the
dialogs need to be reworked to contain Mega-ST and Mega-STE radio
buttons for ConfigureParams.System.nMachineType, too. Then the
bRealTimeClock stuff can simply be removed from the OS X GUI, too.

But since you need the Xcode development suite for editing the dialog,
this has to be done by an OS X user, sorry, I can't really help here.