Re: [hatari-devel] Default configuration settings

Le 09/06/2016 18:25, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
I'm trying to build the latest HEAD (wanting Nicolas' wakestate-changes)
but it fails with:

"No member named bRealTimeClock in CNF_SYSTEM".

New configuration things related to the Mega ST etc discussion I've
managed to overlook? I see where it is in _Old but not how it should be
picked up or what I should've configured differently.

/Troed

The problem is related to the change for configs_System_Old and the removal of bRealTimeClock from the System struct :

static const struct Config_Tag configs_System_Old[] =
{
        { "nMachineType", Int_Tag, &nOldMachineType },
        { "bRealTimeClock", Bool_Tag, &bOldRealTimeClock },
        { NULL , Error_Tag, NULL }
};

In gui-osx/PrefsController.m, there're still 2 references to bRealTimeClock :

../gui-osx/PrefsController.m: IMPORT_SWITCH(realTime, ConfigureParams.System.bRealTimeClock); ../gui-osx/PrefsController.m: EXPORT_SWITCH(realTime, ConfigureParams.System.bRealTimeClock);

They should be updated to use configs_System_Old instead.