Re: [hatari-devel] Mac OS X vs. bRealTimeClock

Thomas,

I was able to compile and run the version that is now in Mercurial. I needed to fix the problem where “Compatible but slower” was being cut off since a return was not entered in the field.

Jerome,

Thanks for your hard work getting Hatari to compile with the XIB file.

Bob