Re: [hatari-devel] Mac OS X vs. bRealTimeClock

Am Tue, 28 Jun 2016 16:55:47 -0500
schrieb Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Jerome,
>
> Unfortunately, when I downloaded Hatari from Mercurial and copied
> over your CMakeLists.txt and gui-osx directories, I received the
> following errors when I attempted to generate the Xcode project using
> cmake -G Xcode:
>
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:71 (add_subdirectory):
>   add_subdirectory given source "debug" which is not an existing
> directory.

Bob, that sounds like something went wrong when you replaced the
CMakeLists.txt file...

I've now merged Jerome's changes (thanks a lot!) into the repository by
replacing the .lproj folders in the gui-osx directory and the
CMakeLists.txt in the src directory (I think I also fixed a bug in
there - in the HATARI_XIBS variable, the french project was listed
twice, so I replaced one of the entries with en.lproj instead).

Could you both (maybe also Troed?) give it a try to see whether this is
working for you now?

 Thanks,