|Re: [hatari-devel] Audio Sculpture and disk access|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Audio Sculpture and disk access
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 20:31:01 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=ZiYY4pMMcPrZ4WtPVto1vW6bT9IC0m4mt/5yIgVzxTM=; b=urrphm0GDmEZEGQMs4VdxD4YokdG+HNSucjCozeZn1rfo5KEZSIK17lF/CSqaJp0mL B/PAWm9JAtHcpfPNJiM8DwJA8kcSbi8Cz1XaNRtA4bV4oepWo+6riTczscDe+oAPq/QK urcHeTAP9I87r+JHgiL8fgxPGtQoJwku6yA9Vrb4Fxhg1wxy2cLdLEAc6d/Vgs/ez6Cx +e0jA8JOZlzpKtvguEE9rF+suQk7WhRKNTSTu9gMxaoZmuVZXzD5wpmQCThJg2ooCkqN iBvu5NP05fK+frPEjBjWhT4rkeCXxDIbiIo3shWhqwWd6Jjyr/HMz/+XTV6H/6MLkQg/ ztaQ==
Awesome research into the issue! I'll certainly do what I can to help. I _think_ I'm at the point of interest in the source but it's almost like reading pure disassembly - not a lot of help gained from labels, variables etc. So, with some uncertainty, the check is simple whether it was able to read a volume or not from the disk. If it did, it's shown. If not, it continues on.
There's also some logic around a forced mediachange that I'm trying to follow. I'll try to put some time into understanding it.