Re: [hatari-devel] Audio Sculpture and disk access

Le 18/02/2015 14:28, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
Hi,

I must confess to only having tried it in STE mode - where I can't get
it to work. With STF and TOS 1.04 it did - thanks. This is strange, v1.4
is fully STE compatible (released in 1991) - I'll leave it here and do
some testing on real hardware tonight to try to nail down where the
problem, if any, is. Sorry.

In STE mode, Looking at the FDC log in the bottom, I see some WS (write sector) commands sometimes when trying to read the dir ?! I don't see why it need to write to access the directory.

By setting "write protection off", I'm able to see the directory also in STE mode. Can you try too ? (unzip the file and use direct msa image, because it's not possible to write in zip file anyway)

(The "volume name" change should be due to a right-click, not automatic,
and shouldn't be related to disk access but the name of the module)

I tested again, and although I didn't right click at all, the "volume name" appears anyway. Maybe it only appears the first time a new floppy is inserted because AS detects a new floppy in drive ?