|Re: [hatari-devel] Audio Sculpture and disk access|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Audio Sculpture and disk access
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 15:17:38 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=dE/+gmpC5SeT2zAyJzTt7a+B4xksWs4Gbiuz5oA18ko=; b=iLkiMSuGqohX9HCtuUeKtulZqj/pNrNlJg9aO9ejSYMavHyTYf/jhVSK7jP1zxqzfn J61uK5Xwp4jY2+MosNvVofN7/b1RGJCMFx2tyJiHW3D9IB+yR0xZ2oHogG5gSocJEd3g 3C2jLRAWQZJ3365qhmV4zWCMH3k2Cz15gsevxe3xy4bPMKKesnhzjm/vkNwilBsAgfdb 4Ij+GDkxksgH11H9N0P+cxSl7Y7EVY6gymWIDsHpw3qfCNeum1bEJ0H2pUYKX7a3lDCy sGUoa+pJqyMY2CDOitEhVpW2i908Wdnq4aSe8WqoPcOsw9Qxpu6SB+tm4b5Qrqfm61G8 RuOQ==
Strange. I have always had write protection off and the .MSA files directly and still can't get it to work (on STE). I don't get the volume name change either though so clearly something's different. I'm using the release Hatari 1.8 (Mac) FWIW - and to be absolutely sure I even switched to the same downloaded .ST as the one you downloaded for example MODs.
But let me do some more checking tonight with real hardware as well. Also, just to verify, are you using the v1.8 release or current mainline Hatari?