|Re: [hatari-devel] Audio Sculpture and disk access|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Audio Sculpture and disk access
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 19:29:58 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=iqORIXUb6mDN/dctLVHQ1aWSjRKNuTZWt4fllqTH2us=; b=u3rqDYGJmLStS4xvQG+IelvkOqeixtSJ8LAk6j0IwYV+JUxmZm2fKWZYvG1zIbKJBc xU7vqka4Pd5Nvqp5vp8bJcoPuOiiKN91HEcIvbgI1UUIi/E96auWai0A/cCiHVNOtKrP j7RmqzSvj3ikzHfQtJjyEqGGEV/Ym7YoNXKkLr78dDKxAQWJQIlyJzh4PfVxvmlcIHnJ uMbYUbhDJ9hKWOCJJp+kmVb0F2BIdP4hcdijMfj06nV3AWoFRtpS3ihpYJbt5G5NTbtZ Idt4sFo9jlPDXul3/R/SaYBOe6EE2lTAbno2IPTh4i0KsNS9UgGKgae5oAnCfh6USxrr u9pA==
FYI, my planned testing was cut short, but on a real TOS 1..62 STE I got exactly the same behaviour as you described: Switch to volume name and working file list. This with the same disks as I've made the ..MSA images from.
(I also tried with a write protected disk so that was a red herring)
I'll try with older builds of Hatari next. I only have Mac to test with though so I can't verify on other platforms.