Re: [hatari-devel] Audio Sculpture and disk access

For the unprotected internal version sorry, it's not my decision even after all this time :/ For the replicants crack of v1.4 it's available here: http://www.atarimania.com/utility-atari-st-audio-sculpture_25173.html

(The cracked version surely works on target hardware so it should be enough to look at what happens in Hatari there)

/Troed