Re: [hatari-devel] Audio Sculpture and disk access

Le 18/02/2015 19:29, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
FYI, my planned testing was cut short, but on a real TOS 1.62 STE I got
exactly the same behaviour as you described: Switch to volume name and
working file list. This with the same disks as I've made the .MSA images
from.

(I also tried with a write protected disk so that was a red herring)

I'll try with older builds of Hatari next. I only have Mac to test with
though so I can't verify on other platforms.

I tried with older Hatari 1.6.2 for example, and results are not better. So, this doesn't look like a regression, the disk access routine really seem to have an odd behaviour in audio sculpture (and also, the program doesn't switch to low res when started from med res :) )