Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

> OK, so it's safe to say that users of windows 7, 8 and 8.1 should use the 64
> bit version.

yes

> I'm not really sure it's worth the time to investigate now why the 32 bit
> version doesn't work under these OSes. We can look at this later, but using
> the 64 bit version on a 64 bit OS is better anyway.

when you replace the zlib1.dll in the Hatari Windows 32 bit zip
archive by the latest official zlib1.dll version (1.2.8) which you can
find here:

http://zlib.net/zlib128-dll.zip

then also the 32 bit Hatari version works well (no need to recompile).

Max