Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

Le 30/07/2014 17:31, Max Böhm a écrit :
Hi Nicolas, hi Cyprian,

Unfortunately I also have problems with the Windows binaries. It looks
like that the 32 bit version references two different zlib.dll
libraries, one directly and from within LIBPNG16-16.DLL. The latter
seems to be a different version than the bundled zlib1.dll (as it
requires the inflateReset2 symbol). I found this out using the free
"Dependency Walker" tool. For the 64 bit version, the tool shows on my
system that the hatari.exe has references to 32 bit and 64 bit dlls,
which I think is not good. Could you upload the build logs too, that
could help to find out the problem.

Hi

I use mingw to build these versions, but I don't have any specific logs output. I will try to look at this using this dependency tool.

What version of windows are you using ? Does the 64 bit version works ?