RE: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicolas Pomarède
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 1:20 AM
Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?
> Release is ready, files are available here :
>
> http://download.tuxfamily.org/hatari/1.8.0/
>
> Please, download the sources or the windows binary and report any
> success/failure when compiling or running the exe (just check if the
> program is starting and load a disk for example)

I've checked both versions under Windows7 and they doesn't work. In case of 32bit version I see only dialog box with message "The procedure entry point inflateReset2 could not be located in the dynamic link library zlib1.dll". 64 bit version shows message "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)"

BR
Cyprian