Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

Am Thu, 24 Jul 2014 17:43:28 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hello
>
> about the release, I don't see any blocking / pending issues on my
> side.
>
> In the latest mails, there were some update needed to some OSX files
> and also the patch for utf / tos conversion.
>
> I think the OSX files were updated, but what about the utf patch ?
>
> If we add it now, there won't be many time to test it before release,
> but I don't think it can create huge problem ?

OS X should be fine, and concerning the UTF-8 patch, this change is
IMHO too big to be included so close to the next release that I'd
rather postpone it for later. But I'd leave that decision to Eero since
he was mainly working on the GEMDOS HD emulation (especially the name
matching) in the past months... Eero, what do you think?

> In all cases, I have some time to do the release in the next days, so
> if everything is ready I will do it.

Looking forward to it ... especially since I've got a nice patch queue
pretty ready for SDL2 support that I'd like to commit after the
release ;-)