Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

Le 30/07/2014 13:14, Konador, Cyprian a écrit :
-----Original Message-----
From: Nicolas Pomarède
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 1:02 PM

64 bit version updated and confirmed to work, please check it too
http://download.tuxfamily.org/hatari/1.8.0/hatari-1.8.0_windows64.zip

Unfortunately that version doesn't work: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)"

Just to be sure, the zip file's size is 3800105 bytes ? This same file was tested on another windows 7 and it worked.

> I also checked Christer's build and both versions 32 and 64bit work fine:
> http://antarctica.no/~hatari/latest/windows/

Unfortunatelly, I don't think they're build with capslib 5.1