Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

Le 30/07/2014 12:00, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 30/07/2014 11:55, Konador, Cyprian a écrit :
I've checked both versions under Windows7 and they doesn't work. In
case of 32bit version I see only dialog box with message "The
procedure entry point inflateReset2 could not be located in the
dynamic link library zlib1.dll". 64 bit version shows message "The
application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)"

I need to check for the 32 bit version, because I was able to start it
from Wine under linux.

In fact, that's normal ; only the 64 bit version can work under windows 7, not the 32 bit version (it will work under windows xp)

I know windows 64 bit can run some 32 bit programs, but it seems it doesn't work with hatari, a 64 bit version is needed.