Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

Le 07/06/2014 12:56, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

What are the things still remaining before v1.8 release?

Is there anything else besides:
- the few remaining OSX issues (mainly keyboard shortcuts)
- running TOS booter test-set also with WinUAE CPU core
- adding new Hatari options to Hatari (python) UI
- final documentation updates
?

Any bugs or comments / wishes on the debugger side?

	- Eero

Hello

about the release, I don't see any blocking / pending issues on my side.

In the latest mails, there were some update needed to some OSX files and also the patch for utf / tos conversion.

I think the OSX files were updated, but what about the utf patch ?

If we add it now, there won't be many time to test it before release, but I don't think it can create huge problem ?

In all cases, I have some time to do the release in the next days, so if everything is ready I will do it.