Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

Le 30/07/2014 18:16, Max Böhm a écrit :

What version of windows are you using ? Does the 64 bit version works ?

I use Windows 7 64bit.

The 64 bit versions hatari.exe and hatari_falcom.exe work well on my system.
(I got the error messages only in the 32 bit version of Dependency
Walker and not in the 64 bit version. So it looks like one has to use
the 64 bit version of Dependency Walker to check 64 bit
executables/dlls)

For the 32 bit version I get the error: "The procedure entry point
inflateReset2 could not be located in the dynamic link library
zlib1.dll" when I double click it.

OK, so it's safe to say that users of windows 7, 8 and 8.1 should use the 64 bit version.

I'm not really sure it's worth the time to investigate now why the 32 bit version doesn't work under these OSes. We can look at this later, but using the 64 bit version on a 64 bit OS is better anyway.