Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

This link is my proposed OSX release of Hatari v1.8.0. It's a zipped .DMG with the same documentation as in the Windows release (with proper edits to reflect OSX differences) See attached screenshot for those of you who can't open .DMGs :P

Three testers have verified the ST build and one has verified the Falcon build. Please re-test with this distribution version (Anders, Miguel, others) as well though :)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/669647/hatari-1.8.0_osx.dmg.zip

If I've managed to do what I set out to do then this release does not need users to manually install any libraries (png, portaudio, capsimage, sdl) at all. I've compiled it to be universal and to run on OSX Leopard (10.5) and up - but I think all tests so far have been done on some variant of 10.9.x.

regards,
Troed