Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

Just to let you know that I've tried. Xcode is by far the most confusing build environment I've ever used :) While I was previously able to build apps that included TOS somehow I lost that capability once I managed to figure out how to build universal binaries (i386+x64) for OSX 10.6 and up.

Those who understand Xcode better than I do will have to help out here, unfortunately.

/Troed