Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

Le 31/07/2014 01:02, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
So, I didn't give up. I've now compiled universal binaries with SDL
Framework and EmuTOS - still not convinced whether it does pick up a
users install of SDL (See Anders' comment) or if it's just a problem if
a user has a mismatch of i386 libs while running an x86 app.

However, while waiting for confirmation I started to take a look at
making sure I had libpng, portaudio and capsimage support in the build
as well - and here I did run into issues:

The capsimage available for download at http://www.softpres.org/download
(developer distribution) does contain a Framework and an include file.
But only a single include file (/caps/capsimage.h). Hatari tries to use
another one, /caps/fdc.h - which I did find and copied from fs-uae
github. However, there's obviously a version mismatch now - "use of
undeclared identifier DI_LOCK_DENALT" when compiling floppy_ipf.c).

Yes, this seems incomplete, you should have 3 files :

capsimage.h
fdc.h
form.h

I worked quite a lot with SPS devs recently for the 5.1 version of caps library and its wd1772 emulation, and hopefully there should be an updated package for 5.1 under OSX soon (when everybody is back from holidays :) )

Nicoals