Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

I now have a version* that one tester says works fine on his system - waiting for feedback from Miguel and Anders also**.

I've also verified that IPF files work.

(Now I'm unfortunately away from building things for a few hours)

/Troed

*) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/669647/Hatari.app.troed4.zip
**) This tester might have libraries installed that not everyone has