Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

Le 31/07/2014 01:47, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
... and here's the last build for other Mac users to test before I go to
sleep. It should contain support for all optional libraries, including
IPF, but I haven't tested it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/669647/Hatari.app.zip

that's great, I'd really like to have an OSX version on the download site that has IPF 4.2 enabled.

Please other OSX users, report if this version works for you and what OSX version you're using.