Re: [hatari-devel] Things for 1.8.1 release?

Le 31/07/2014 00:59, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

So currently known things that seem to be going to 1.8.1
release in addition to potential bugfixes are:
- optional SDL2 support (Thomas)
- better "illegal" filename character handling (Max)
- improvements to GEMDOS error return codes (Eero)
   - need to write also some test-cases to see what
     real TOS versions return in different error cases

- maybe some WinUAE core updates (Nicolas)

Those ones will be too deep to be part of an incremental release, we will need more time to check that everything is right, especially as I really want to use WinUAE core by default for all modes, not just Falcon but also STF/STE.

Anything else? :-)

- a few updates to FDC emulation (write support for STX stored in a zip file), but nothing groundbreaking for now.

- maybe some video fixes in cases some recent demos require it.