|Re: [hatari-devel] MODE SENSE update patch|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] MODE SENSE update patch
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 18:27:30 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1648319253; bh=B5kguvQ9/EIZoBsplZ2x0YQ+VrGlNIOM9j5PDHNk3Cg=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=rTd8Aighk6C+W8jMJJtAw61HZcTunCrYY/aBp+I6HVkWQY3yl0aDUR2HRz/7YMDw3 4rc0PXeMAwi6FSh5/dSMzL6UCDwBQl+SvgS83/TeofJHRqWlalSO/YVVPwmdE9/0t+ z931sEZlcyU0gKhQrOeRHxhv4uVtbF2slNetMi2kSxqhjW7rXEuzrES7Lyf/IxRmBz D8pe2OMsX+AcOvKQ/gHrYlA+ZEht5cYXEwpbra/cA1ZFMBz8mlIsvr5JmfsFWkKOgB w6q4ZUy9NIw6S0byWiI0dWHasUiyzAL5fgyVwTrTn4Of2Go6js/5yIDCifFZnvt3iV yfRBrXEPnSksg==
Am Sat, 26 Mar 2022 19:13:36 +0100
schrieb Christian Zietz <czietz@xxxxxxx>:
> Uwe Seimet schrieb:
> > It would be interesting to see the analysis results of tools like SonarQube,
> > which are usually much more intersting. But SonarQube for C is not free
> Hatari appears to be checked (albeit infrequently) by Synopsys Coverity:
> Maybe whoever has access to that project could upload a new build.
Yeah, that was me who once tried some analyzer runs there ...
It's been a while, indeed, so this might require some work to get it into
shape again, but I can have another try when time permits...