Re: [hatari-devel] MODE SENSE update patch

I just tried it, starting without any project file. I just created a new C
project for existing sources. Browsing/Navigating the sources and building
Hatari appears to work fine.
I suggest that you add these files/folders to .gitignore:

# Created by the Eclipse IDE (CDT)
..cproject
..project
..settings/