Re: [hatari-devel] MODE SENSE update patch

Am Fri, 11 Mar 2022 10:40:11 +0100
schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
>
> This patch updates mode page 0x3f to return all available pages in the order
> requested by the SCSI specification (i.e. page 0 last).
>
> IMO the implementation of mode page 0x04 is wrong. It is definitely incomplete
> because it ignores some CDB data.

Looks like it had been added by you some years ago:

 https://git.tuxfamily.org/hatari/hatari.git/commit/?id=a4789c56520d9bc544a

> If there are no objections I might fix some of these issues with a
> subsequent patch.

.... so sure, if you now think that there's a bug in there, please just go
ahead and fix it! :-)