|Re: [hatari-devel] MODE SENSE update patch|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] MODE SENSE update patch
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 18:26:53 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1648232816; bh=mrECsUqs/VpZbN/KCJ3ldF/bC5tUESmZ5GqGdqZPsxo=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=RGgzgTU/UqPj8JSenXcEjySLY5OzitblteOxblLQ/oaPHnn8xJtbgbSpvvnoRuk+S uLekyPfHLU8LGtbzMwwvpNs8aC9FAro1DblkBtmucE2AvE5+jyyeI7NYKMJDl7jBe2 0HMAy24qrWB2lDD4UmvUE+k92bHYkakZqNsfdNzHBEFwCrlsi5+Mz/BpPqdieQsi/F 7KnW2+Csn5l0jgo8ql/YTJB9QNYfTtKNbo2V2Co0T2yy1+7xoMJdQ8TH93L+c1zzpZ nulSaYK7Ctw87FXqDmU8hKbl6FwWLqdD+JIkg7zw3r6JPI7ZX8iJm4vpeKtpi+xq0v zjpjLBmBtrDrg==
Am Sun, 20 Mar 2022 16:45:56 +0100
schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > Sorry, but that sounds like a bad choice of editor, or at least wrong
> > settings in your editor. Which editor are you using? All proper editors
> > that I know have a way to determine the indentation type automatically from
> > the source code that you're opening. I can recommend Geany
> > (https://geany.org/), it can also show tabs and spaces in a different way,
> > so you can easily spot mistakes while editing the sources.
> In the past for C/C++ (which I was hardly using anymore until recently) I was
> using vi or emacs. Recently for C/C++ I switched to the Eclipse IDE. I have
> not tried Hatari with Eclipse yet. Maybe somebody on this list knows whether
> there are any issues, in particular with the build process?
I've never used Eclipse, but it seems like CMake has a generator for
$ cmake -G 2>&1 | grep -i eclipse
Eclipse CDT4 - Ninja = Generates Eclipse CDT 4.0 project files.
Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles= Generates Eclipse CDT 4.0 project files.
.... so maybe just give it a try?