Re: [hatari-devel] MODE SENSE update patch

Just in case you are interested: These warnings are reported by Eclipse with
the default settings:

Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
Suspicious semicolon	configuration.c	/hatari/src	line 854	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	configuration.c	/hatari/src	line 510	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 137	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 138	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 537	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 768	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 787	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 853	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 868	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 880	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 895	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 910	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 922	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 934	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 949	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 961	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 983	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 1003	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 1177	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 1203	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 1220	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 1242	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 1259	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 1286	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 1409	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	hdc.c	/hatari/src	line 729	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	hdc.c	/hatari/src	line 730	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	hdc.c	/hatari/src	line 731	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	hdc.c	/hatari/src	line 772	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	hdc.c	/hatari/src	line 799	Code Analysis Problem
Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	hdc.c	/hatari/src	line 800	Code Analysis Problem