Re: [hatari-devel] MODE SENSE update patch

Am Sat, 26 Mar 2022 17:43:27 +0100
schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Just in case you are interested: These warnings are reported by Eclipse with
> the default settings:
>
> Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
> Suspicious semicolon	configuration.c	/hatari/src	line 854	Code Analysis Problem
> Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	configuration.c	/hatari/src	line 510	Code Analysis Problem
> Variables should be declared one per line to improve readability	dmaSnd.c	/hatari/src	line 137	Code Analysis Problem
[...]

I agree that the "Suspicious semicolon" could be fixed to help static
analyzers, but the "one per line" warnings look just like unnecessary
nitpicking to me, so I suggest that you rather switch them off in your
project settings.