Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon Sound

In the hatari macports portfile, I go straight into cmake, and it does build --disable-osx-bundle that way.

You can get a newish libc++ on 10.6 by doing this:

<https://trac.macports.org/wiki/LibcxxOnOlderSystems>

which I have done, and it enables a great amount of cxx11 and newer software to build.

The only hiccup I have is the .xib file on 10.6