Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon Sound

Le 12/10/2016 à 21:56, Jerome Vernet a écrit :
> Le 12/10/2016 à 19:46, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
>> can't tell then , maybe it's osx specific, but it would be strange
>> that sdl change some sound API in 2.0.5 (else you would not have
>> keyboard click either)
>>
> I've downloaded the prebuilt framework 2.0.5 version (64 bits only) from
> SDL; Now, I still have no sound in Falcon emulation AND I do not have
> any keyboard in any mode.
The keyboard problem is SDL 2.0.5 related. I had to get back to a
revision of SDL dated 12 days ago to get the keyboard working again.
The sound problem was not. My Falcon config file was bad. Even if i
selected DSP Full Emulation, it was not working.
Started a new Falcon config file make sound come again. May be a bug in
the OSX Preferences Screen.

So, do not use yet SDL 2.0.5.

My MacBook is'nt fast enough to play Amanita Music

JV