Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon Sound

Le 12/10/2016 à 19:46, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

> can't tell then , maybe it's osx specific, but it would be strange
> that sdl change some sound API in 2.0.5 (else you would not have
> keyboard click either)

I've downloaded the prebuilt framework 2.0.5 version (64 bits only) from
SDL; Now, I still have no sound in Falcon emulation AND I do not have
any keyboard in any mode.

I'm fed up, guys. Will post a negative feedback on the SDL list, or open
a bug in the SDL buglist, but cannot take time to investigate.

Will be back when things works...

JV